Monday, March 30, 2009

Las Vegas!!

This was my Vegas experience.
Everyone: Alicia! Alicia! Alicia!!!! Help! Alicia! Alicia can fix it! Alicia!!!
Me: Shut up monkeys.


Things I've learned in the last week

-8 days is too long in Las Vegas
-People really do gamble at 6am on Tuesdays
-It can be hard to tell the difference between professionals and sorority girls.
-It is possible to be in Las Vegas and not gamble.
-It's inappropriate to refer to my suit I got for my birthday as my birthday suit.
-The quietest bar in the strip is the bar at Pinot Brasserie in the Venetian. We had a staff dinner there and the food was great. Especially the croissant bread pudding.
-I don't care how tall you are, please don't consume 25 Crown Royals and start introducing yourself as my better half. I will deny it and throw you under the bus every time.
-I met Hugh Jackman as Wolverine's twin, and he was one of the nicest people I've ever met. And not just because he's Canadian. He's my new work boyfriend, but I haven't told him yet.
- I have more restraint than I thought. The manager at Canelletto asked me if I had kids yet. I told him no, and he took my face in his hands and told me that I needed to start right away because it would be the best thing I ever did. I did not knee him in the balls.
-A waiter asked me if I liked to party, and it didn't go the way I thought it would.
-The economy is causing everyone to wait for the last minute for everything, which is causing me heartburn.

I may finally have caught up on my sleep so it's back to work tomorrow.

No comments: